With only the best teachers in the country and experts in their fields we will guide and mentor people of all ages to realise their destiny by listening to and facilitating their ambitions.
- We will build their self-confidence and well-being so young people are resilient when exploring the Arts.
- We will expose students to possibilities for building a career and earning a living across the arts industry.
- Our work will be guided by fostering an attitude of commitment and application.
- We work in a culture of mutual respect and trust to provide a safe creative space for the West End House community.
- We support young people to take creative risks, innovate and embrace failures so they can see opportunities for success.
- Our culture encourages the ability to work and achieve goals as an ensemble while seeing your authentic self.
- We strive to normalise a culture of raised expectations for young people and their participation in the arts.